Cashless Payments at Hogs
Cashless Account Refund Policy
Customer support: email email@example.com or call 800-813-5737 during standard business hours for any questions regarding your cashless account.
All credit left unredeemed by the close of the event on March 24, 2018 will be refunded in accordance with the terms below:
- Credit & Debit Card: Leftover funds in your account, purchased online or onsite at the event using a credit or debit card, will automatically be refunded back to your card (less a $3 refund processing fee) within 10 business days following the end of the event.
- Cash: Leftover funds in your account, purchased onsite at the event using cash, will require you to complete a Manual Refund Form, available from the Refund page in your cashless account (less a $3 refund processing fee). Click the “Register Your Wristband” button below to get started.
The deadline to apply for a manual refund is April 8, 2018. Upon verification, the refund will be processed within 10 business days following the closure of the refund form.
HOGGY DOLLARS ARE GOING DIGITAL!
For this year’s edition, we wanted to kick it up a notch and decided what better way than to ditch traditional payment methods and go digital!
Say goodbye to paper Hoggy Dollar tickets and hello to cashless payment technology. Using your personalized RFID wristband, you will be able to purchase food and drinks on-site, all with a quick, simple tap!
And not to worry, although we are changing the way you pay, our main purpose still remains the same: to help families fighting pediatric brain cancer. We’re just making it easier and faster to pay!
Already purchased a ticket?
Be sure to add your digital wallet by registering your ticket here!
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CASHLESS PAYMENT TECHNOLOGY?
- Faster transaction times & shorter lineups
- No need to fumble in your pockets for tickets or hit the ATM machine
- Super convenient (your wristband is on you at all times)
- Better control of your budget and spending (you choose how much to load)
- Clear transaction records (registered users get email notifications)
- Safe, secure and worry-free experience means more time to enjoy the festival
WHEN WILL I RECEIVE MY RFID WRISTBAND
You will receive your RFID wristband when you arrive on-site in exchange for your ticket.
However, if you want to get right to the action at Hogs for the Cause (highly recommended), you can come swap your ticket for your wristband early at one of our pre-event swap locations (details coming soon). Avoid the lines and swap beforehand!
USING CASHLESS PAYMENT TECHNOLOGY
So how does this all work anyways?
Your personalized festival wristband is not only your ticket to get into Hogs for the Cause faster, but it will also be used as your digital wallet to make purchases at the event – all with a simple tap of your wristband! Gone are the days of having to worry about searching for or losing Hoggy Dollar tickets; instead, enjoy fast, convenient and secure transactions using your RFID-enabled wristband. Now, all you have to focus on is enjoying the event!
Cashless is the only method of payment on-site for food and drinks (Note: merchandise can still be purchased using cash, credit or debit). To ensure you’re ready to hit the ground running when you arrive at Hogs for the Cause, register your ticket online beforehand by linking it to your cashless account (ticket registration begins three weeks before the festival). Then, simply ‘top-up’ by loading pre-paid funds into your cashless account. Once you arrive at Hogs for the Cause, your ticket will be swapped for your wristband and any loaded funds will then be linked to your wristband.
You can top-up your account in two (2) convenient ways:
- Cashless Website (registration link available three weeks before the festival)
- “Top-up Stations” located throughout the festival grounds
More Info & FAQs